Wednesday 3 June 2009

Review: Avon - Naturals Banana & Coconut 2-in-1 Moisturising Shampoo & Conditioner

avonshamp
Product information page can be found here.

The spiel.
This is a very simple and short one from the Avon website saying merely “For dry and damaged hair.” and nothing else. I’m not sure, but I think this shampoo is available in bother 200ml and 400ml sizes, though only the 400ml size is available on the website at the special price of only £1.50, though the usual price of £3 will certainly not break the bank.

The consideration.
I’ve just came home from my first year of university, and as of yet have not unpacked anything – thus I don’t have the Body Shop Shampoo out to use. I found this in a drawer in the bathroom and thought, “why not?”. Plus the 2-in-1 came handy when I could barely stand the heat of the water due to sun burn.

The testing.
I like it. It’s not brilliant (I still prefer Herbal Essences!), and my hair is a bit greasy the next day, which is probably due to it’s 2-in-1 nature. It was easy to lather out, smelled pretty good and didn’t leave my hair too heavy, but I’m sure I’m getting a little bit of a product build up. I might take a break from it next week, but I definitely would use it again.

Out of…
Out of 10, with 10 being the highest and one the lowest, I would give this product a 6 – good, but not excellent. For the price you definitely can’t complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment