Monday 28 September 2009

Affordable Fashion #5

I can’t believe that I haven’t done this since July! This is one of my favourite mini series I do, so I hope you all still enjoy it.

gladiatorAFImage courtesy of ASOS.com

Embellishment!
While I’m personally not a massive fan of gladiator and caged heels, they still seem to be in fashion and it doesn’t look like they’re going to be going away any time soon. With all of this in mind I thought it was time to a) feature a pair of shoes; and b) cover something which is actually “fashionable”. These gladiator heels stick out from the crowd for having a unique weave detail over the entire shoe, as well as it being in metallic colours which will no doubt be making a comeback for the Christmas and New Years parties.

The deets?
You can get these from asos.com for a wonderfully low £25 and they also come in “Pewter” and “Snakeskin” as well as the black shown above.

name

No comments:

Post a Comment