Sunday 6 September 2009

One busy week.

One week from now I will be back in my university town. Excellent. I still have a lot of buying and packing to do, and I need to dye my hair, but that can all wait. It’s been a long week and an even longer weekend. I’m taking the rest of today off to have a bit of a relax.

Again, a reminder that I won’t be posting regularly for a wee while yet. Definitely not for at least another two weeks, so I apologise now for the sporadic posting and the lack of posting as well. I’ll just apologise for everything!

I hope you are all doing well and have had a good week.

If you need something to do, go and watch some of Blance Babcock on YouTube – a wonderful drag queen. You can easily watch his full drag make up tutorial (which is about an hour long) without feeling like it’s been a long time. It’s completely fascinating.

name

No comments:

Post a Comment