Wednesday 23 September 2009

I will be back.

Very soon! I promise. I have a few posts almost done and now that I’m all settled back in, things can become more regular now.

I’m back at uni, for those of you who have forgotten. I also managed to get my job back in the cinema, and I start on Fridayish. While I’m only at uni six hours a week and my contract is 8 hours a week, that does not mean I have a lot of free time – my 6 hour uni work load is added onto from studying (which I need to do a lot of for one subject in particular! Something ridiculous like 8 hours a week!) and the 8 hour contracted hours at work will probably be at least 12 hours a week. So I have some free time, but not much.

This will alllll lead to a post about time management soon, I’m sure. Expect a short post tomorrow on Benefit’s BADgal mascara (again! I know, but it’s good!) and then a post on Monday, probably a Save, Spend, Splurge!

I hope everyone’s well and settled into university well!

name

No comments:

Post a Comment