Monday 31 August 2009

I’m back!

Though not regularly for the moment! I’m just doing a quickie here, to let you know I’m alive and what I’ve been doing.

I finally bought a camera!camera

Not the exact camera that I originally wanted though, but better! 12.2 megapixels, a much stronger pink than the picture shoes and just nice and compact. I got it for £79.99 from Argos, though you can get it a bit cheaper online if you’re willing to wait – which I wasn’t since I’m going back to uni in less than two weeks. So more pictures for you!

Clothing is essential!
I’ve started to buy my back to uni wardrobe. Though slowly, I admit. I’ve boughten a slouchy jumper from H&M (no picture I’m afraid) with pink and black stripes for flat lounging – it was only £7.99, so I don’t expect it to last much beyond the next few months. I’ve also bought:

iboughtnewlook

Which was one of the cardigans I mentioned in my SSS post last week. It’s a bit thinner than I thought it would be, but it’s nice and soft and fits really nicely. I might get it in another colour or two, I’m undecided.

I’m still looking for going out clothes, and this is turning out to be a bit of a nightmare – I think I’m just going to have to accept that sequins are “in” this season. I’m going to look like a big old disco ball.

My parents have also bought a Wii so I’ve been playing that a little bit obsessively and can’t wait until my Guitar Hero gets delivered. I might budget well and get myself one nearer Christmas.

I hope everyone’s well and getting excited to go back to uni. I’ll post again soon, and hopefully with something a bit more… bloggish. I’m working my way through the Crest Whitestrips, so I’ll be reviewing them soon!

name

No comments:

Post a Comment