Wednesday 14 October 2009

Affordable Fashion #6

dorothy perkins Decisions
I can’t decide if I love or hate this skirt. It’s black, which I like. It’s not super mini, which I like. It’s slightly high waisted, I can deal with that. It’s a pencil skirt with ruche-ing around the hip area; I cannot deal with that personally. My bum is big enough as it is thank you.

However
There will be some of you who are super skinny or have the perfect bum to body ratio to wear this skirt and wear it well. I like that it’s really versatile – plain enough to wear during the day to work with a jacket, but at night tuck in a vest and add some fancy accessories and you can go straight to the bar or club.

Details
This skirt is from Dorothy Perkins and it rings in at a fairy even £25 – though if you have a student card you can get 10% off, bringing this down to £22.50. If the hip detailing puts you off, check out the rest of their skirts – there’s definitely a black pencil skirt there to suit everyone’s tastes.

name

1 comment: