Friday 2 October 2009

Friday Finds #5

friday finds

 

patene

Pantene Challenge.
Just do a short survey and pop in a few details for your chance to trial a 200ml bottle of the new Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect conditioner! Simple and quick – and everyone loves a freebie! You can click here to be taken to the site. I haven’t heard back yet, but I’m hopeful! My hair’s been awfully dry recently and I’d love to try a new conditioner to see if it would do any good.

mairuru

mairuru.
I stumbled across this blog by accident yesterday afternoon when I was just wasting time on the internet. It’s a Japanese woman’s craft blog (but it’s in English!) with lots of step by step photos and just general cuteness. The picture on the right is a little origami book make from one piece of square paper – isn’t it just adorable. I might try it out later on!


That’s it for this week, ladies. I hope everyone’s had a good week and has an even better weekend.

name

No comments:

Post a Comment