Sunday 4 October 2009

This week…

In my personal life has been so busy. I felt like I haven’t left my work for more than 12 hours at a time (though it was slightly more yesterday – closer to maybe 18) and that there’s always something niggling the back of my mind. And there is – it’s this very large pile of university work which is building up and I’ll need to tackle today and tomorrow. I’ve also not been sleeping very well, so that definitely hasn’t helped. a little bit of retail therapy always helps though.

Since I won’t get paid from my work until the end of October and my next loan payment won’t be in my account until later this week or early next week I have been buying little things. Yesterday I received Slumdog Millionaire in the post, as well as The Da Vinci Code. I’ve not had time to watch them yet, but I’ll probably pop on Slumdog later on after dinner. I’ve got a few other little things I plan to buy, but I’m waiting on an Amazon voucher being delivered into my inbox before I do.

I apologise for the lack of pictures, but I really haven’t done anything this week except working, going to classes and studying. And writing blog posts of course. I’ve been slowly, but surely, working away on the secret blog posts, though I don’t have a set date for them yet. However I will be doing a giveaway when I do finally post the series, so keep an eye for it.

I hope everyone’s feeling well!

name

No comments:

Post a Comment