Saturday 15 August 2009

Friday Finds #4.

friday finds

Friday Finds on a Saturday? I know, my mind’s boggled too. I’ll do my personal week post tomorrow instead, so you don’t get too bogged down with blog posts.

If you haven’t been already why not?

I feel like I constantly post about Charade, and for good reason – Megan really does run one of my favourite blogs. This week Charade is celebrating it’s first birthday! And for this special occasion there’s going to be a series of giveaways all week long, starting today at noon. So click on over (via the banner), have a look around and see if you can win anything.

Does your life rock?mlif
This is a site I came across accidentally. If you’re like me, you’re probably getting sick of FML and MLIA – fake stories and unfunny laughs seem to be the norm for those two sites now and it’s just not what I’m looking for. Ladies, let me introduce to you, MLIG. It’s similar to FML and MLIA, but with a small twist – all the stories are happy, heart-warming or just make you feel good about humanity again. Take a look and see what you think.

I hope everyone had a good week and is feeling well. Look out for what I’ve been up to this week tomorrow!

name

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug :) and good luck in the comps! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for bringing me mylifeisg! i'm so fed up with reading bad news and wondering whether anything good is ever going to happen, this is really refreshing!

    ReplyDelete