Wednesday 12 August 2009

Review: Neutrogena Wave Duo Part 2.

wave

You may remember I started reviewing this last week or the week before and promised a follow up. I do apologise for the lateness, but real life has been unhelpful for anything remotely productive.

Finally.
I don’t have very much more to say on this. I used it on the second stronger speed for a week to see if there was any difference in cleaning power. There wasn’t. The vibrations, if anything, just annoyed me and made me stop using sooner during cleansing than I had before, but I persevered, just for you girls. I finished up the week and now it’s sitting back in the box.
I’ll be honest – I didn’t like it. I didn’t feel like it made my skin softer, cleaner or less blemished. Maybe I was using it wrong? Maybe the product just isn’t effective? I can’t say. Everyone likes to clean their skin differently – I personally like a grainy scrub over a lathering vibration.

For the reason that skin care is something that everyone does differently, I won’t be giving this a rating as such. I will leave you with my opinions on it and the advice to search for other reviews as well to get more information.

Since I won’t be using this again, I might make it a small giveaway after I’ve given it a thorough clean and sterilisation. Keep your eyes peeled for that.

name

No comments:

Post a Comment