Monday 3 August 2009

I feel like all I do is apologise.

IMG00240-20090731-1225

At least at the moment, to all you who read this blog. You know, all four of you! The posts will be a bit scant this week as my nephew has gone into hospital (and he’s not even one yet!) and he’s very ill. I also have to get a lot of (unforeseen) dental work done this week and do a lot of errands for my grandfather at the end of the week. I will have the promised Friday Finds, but not until (you guessed it) Friday and I also have another post planned – but it’s only going to be a post with all the links to the university specific posts in my blog. There may be the possibility of two other posts this week (an Affordable Fashion one and one about safety on a night out), but we’ll see how much time I’ve gotten. And the flowers? They were from my boyfriend for my birthday!

I hope everyone’s doing well and having a good summer. If there’s any posts in your blogs you want me to read (and I’ll comment), leave a little link down below as I don’t have time to look through all my usual blogs!

name

No comments:

Post a Comment