Sunday 16 August 2009

Sundays are personal too.

IMG00247-20090813-1417

I haven’t done very much this week. My nephew is now out of hospital, but my grandfather has now fallen ill and my little nephew is going back into the hospital this week for an operation. Besides from all this bad news I’ve only done a few very unexciting things.

I visited a friend’s new flat in our university town, and now I can’t wait to go back , however it’s still another four weeks yet before I can move back in. I’m desperate to go back, I feel so bored here.

I baked a batch of triple chocolate chip muffins (there’s white and chocolate chips in there too!) and a tray of toffee crunch cookies which I didn’t take a picture of I’m afraid. After that I watched Twilight again. I can’t help it, it’s my guilty guilty pleasure.

I’ve also spent some time with my boyfriend, just going out and about to silly places like Tesco. I’m a very simple person.

I hope everyone’s well and had a good week – and getting excited for uni starting back up soon!

name

No comments:

Post a Comment