Monday 23 November 2009

False lashes: iHeartredcherry.com

redcherry

Nothing completes a good face of make up more than long, striking and full eyelashes. If I could, I’d probably wear them everyday. I think though, that I Heart Red Cherry could make that dream a possibility. They only charge $1.99 for a set of lashes. And they have a lot of lashes.

Natural, dramatic, bottom lashes and even outrageous party lashes – if you need lashes you can probably find the perfect ones there. I haven’t tried them yet, but I’m going to soon. You can get up to about $30 worth of merchandise shipped to the UK for only $6.99. I’m just waiting for the exchange rate to drop in our favour again, or for the website to do another 99c per pair sale like they one they had on back in September.

lash1 lash47 lash106

I’ll definitely be buying lashes 1, 47 and 106 – for less than $6 (which at today's exchange rate is a measly £3.60!) you have three fabulous pairs of lashes. I don’t think I’ve even seen a single pair of lashes for only £3.60 in Boots or Superdrug.

What lashes would you buy?

name

No comments:

Post a Comment