Monday 9 November 2009

My Christmas Wish List

I know, I know – it’s only November. But it’s never hurt anyone to be organised. In fact, I’ve already bought a couple of Christmas presents and have ideas for ones I still need to buy – and with the Postal Strikes cancelled I’m feeling a little bit better about shopping online. My wish list consists of a couple of things that I will be getting, but also a couple of things which I will never be getting in a million years – but I can wish!

  • The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook

    humming 
    I’ve mentioned this book before (where I got the brilliant brownie recipe courtesy of Afeitar and I want a copy for myself. Don’t worry, I’ve already hinted very strongly to my boyfriend who now has this saved in his bookmarks…
  • cuteoverload

    Another give which has been heavily hinted at. Everyone knows about cuteoverload.com and everyone loves cute animals. Sadly I don’t always have time to check it every single day and some times end up with a back log of posts to look at. With this desktop page a day calendar I can look at a cute animal every single day!

  • Soul Cal Knitted Dress
    miswishI’m obsessed with this dress so much. Isn’t it adorable? The sad thing is it’s only available online in grey in a size 8 and I don’t think there’s any grey in any size left in my local shop. I will have this dress though… somehow.

  • Lace Block Poplin Dress
    topwish It’s so simple and pretty but expensive for what it is and it must be mine. I don’t even know how I would wear this often enough to make it worth while, but I think it’s a brilliant way to be part of the lace trend.

  • Fragrances:


    cocoangel
    Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel & Angel by Thierry Mugler
    flowerbombcode
    Flower Bomb by Victor and Rolf & Armani Code by Armani
  • kitchen

    Oh imagine all the cookies and cakes and muffins and brownies I could make with this bad boy… girl? I would never ever be out the kitchen.
  • Billy Book Case
    case”Eww, white!” I can hear every single one of you say but hear me out. White can be painted. Any colour. With any design. Now you see my drift? I need a book case badly, but I’m not allowed any extra furnishings in the flat where I live at the moment – but as soon as I’m in a new flat I will be getting one. Or maybe someone kind enough will get me one for Christmas…

  • Tiffany & Co. Crown Key Pendant in White Gold

    tiffcrown

    I only wear white gold – which annoys everyone. People moan that I don’t wear enough acessories/jewellery and now, dear blog readers, you know why. I’m a jewelley snob. I feel sorry for whoever has to buy me an engagement ring… Sadly I think this is a wish wish wish buy as it’s well over £1000…

  • Tiffany & Co. Double Heart Pendant
    tiffdoubheartOooh hello hearts and white gold and diamonds… and a £1500+ price tag.

  • Nintendo Wii
    wii  And obviously Guitar Hero, Wii Fit, Mario Kart… I could actually buy one for myself, but I still have some Christmas presents to buy first… and maybe Uggs.

That’s my list. What do you guys all have in mind for your Crimbo swag?

name

No comments:

Post a Comment