Friday 6 November 2009

Free with this month’s Glamour: Nails Inc. Polish

SAM_0174
Magazine Junkie
I know, I know, I need to stop buying magazines, but with offers like this I don’t think I’ll be able to. In the December Glamour (out now) you can get your hands on a full sized Nails Inc. polish in a light pink, hot pink, red or dark purple/black. I choose the light pink. Now all I need to do is stop biting my nails…

Also inside, which was a little bit of a pleasant surprise since it’s not mentioned on the cover, is an interview with Kellan Lutz, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed and Jackson Rathbone and a couple of cute shots of them – and there’s no reference to Twilight anywhere! Not that I would object…

name

1 comment:

  1. glamour is one of the only magazines i really enjoy reading, it's good value and doesn't have lots of scare-mongering stories :)

    ReplyDelete