Friday 11 December 2009

Friday Finds #9

friday finds 
YouTube Special!

I can’t believe it’s been a month since I’ve done a FF – I’m very sorry, but I don’t have a lot of time to trawl the internet – I tend to go on my few loved and trusted sites and blogs. This week I’ll be doing a YouTube special on Friday Finds, just to mix it up a bit.

Not the original video, but this one let’s me embed it, which is my criteria. Anyways, I’m sure everyone has actually seen this video by now, but I just wanted to watch it again to be honest! Isn’t it absolutely adorable!

This is actually the first video in a set and will take about an hour to watch, but it’s just so interesting. We’re all slightly fascinated with drags queens (and their make up!), and this video series shows the complete transformation. It’s just absolutely amazing to watch.

I was sneaky with this one and I’m not sure if it’s going to play. Just is case it doesn’t you can click this link and go straight to YouTube. It’s a teaser for Glee which isn’t showing here in the UK for a little while yet, but I’m so excited. Plus, Don’t Stop Believin’ is a bit of a feel good song!

I hope everyone’s feeling well, exams are going well and that you’re all just generally having a good time. Have a nice weekend!

name

No comments:

Post a Comment